Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gluten free

I am a gluten free girl. It feels good to be gluten free but all the food is expensive. And most food have wheat in them, And the bakery is not gluten free so like it's hard but good. I try not to eat any wheat at all but some time i forget or something. But I am glad to be free and happy and all that. Wheat can do lots of bad stuff and wheat is even bad for people that aren't allergic to it. I hope people who's doctor say that they aren't allergic but they are listen to they self not the doctor if they know.
- Sofie

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Sofie! I think it is great you are eating healthy at such a young age! Keep up the great work kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg thank for commenting lol my first comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate being gluten free too! But I feel better so I guess it's worth it. I wish more restaurants and fast-food places would add gluten free items to their menus. I also wish that bakeries would make GOOD gluten free bread.
    Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete